Monday, December 15, 2008

Rockettes!

Friday night 18 of us ladies went out to see the Rockettes! It was fabulous! Nine of us first went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory, yummy! Then we met up with the rest for a wonderful show! We had the best time and the Rockettes were amazing! They are a must see!

Brandi, Me, Madilyn, & Mrs. Dexine

Me, Mother, & Kendra

Me, Becky, & Tammie
Me & Heather
I didn't get many pictures because you were not supposed to take pictures during the show. But when people around me started taking pictures, I did too! This was the most amazing scene! The girls were "riding" on this bus and the screen behind them made it look as if they were riding through New York City. It looked so real but words can not explain it!
Lots of Ho-Ho's!! This was a really great part, too.
More dancing...
The beautiful Nativity Scene....there were live animals, even camels!!!
The last dance...this is the only picture I got of the girls doing what they do best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment