Sunday, February 1, 2009
Daddy's are so wonderful, aren't they? I was gone some where one afternoon a few Fridays ago and Marty took Lily Grace outside to play. As you can see she is still in her pajama shirt and still has bed head, HA!! Too funny! It looks like they had a really good time though, as she always does with her Daddy. I get so much time with Lily Grace (which I LOVE) but I think it is important for her and Marty to have some time alone, too. I always miss them tons when I am away but I look forward to seeing what funny pictures they took when I get back!
Lily Grace trying to feed Hogan dirt and leaves! I don't think he likes it though.


That's Hogan's tongue
Lily Grace trying to feed Hogan dirt and leaves! I don't think he likes it though.
That's Hogan's tongue
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
