Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Lily Grace yelled, "Mama you have to come look at this!!!" I ran in there and there were my two sweet babies snuggling on the couch. I love seeing this. They love each other so much and that really makes a Mama proud. Now don't get me wrong, they do have their moments where they fight a lot because Cooper wants to do everything Sister is doing and she gets tired of that. But when they see each other first thing in the morning both of their faces light up and it starts our days off so good. I hope they continue to love each other this much!!
I am very behind on updating what they are doing, learning and etc. So today I am going to just write about some of the things that have been going on with LG and Cooper. I am going to have to brag a little. I know some people think it is wrong to brag about their kids but I am going to anyway because I am just so proud of them.
Lily Grace - What a big heart she has. She is definitely our little social butterfly. She will talk your ears off. She wants to make sure everyone is included in on everything. She hates to see someone sad or left out. She loves to hug and kiss! She loves church and wants to go everyday if it were possible. I am so proud of the little girl we are raising. She brings so much happiness to our lives. She is so funny! She makes us laugh until our sides aches at times. She can tell some knock-knock jokes. She is also very smart. She is very interested in learning how to read now. She is sounding out words. She loves being read to. We cannot go to sleep at night until both a story and especially the Bible has been read. What a great encouargement that is to adult christians, especially me! We can't walk out the door without praying first. I put a note on the door to remind us and she sees that and says, "Mama, don't forget to pray." Her prayers are so special and I know God loves hearing them because most of them will bring a tear to my eye. She will not take a bite of food without praying and will not go to sleep with out a prayer first. What another great encouragement! And she is learning the books of the bible and memorizing bible verses now. She is really enjoying preschool. She is learning so much and making lots of new friends. She is doing great at coloring in the lines and is learning to use scizzors. She loves to paint! The paint always stays out and she does it nearly everyday. One wall in our house is covered in paintings. I can't say no when she asks me to hang them. And she is actually very good at painting. But really she loves any type of art activities. And wants to help me to everything. She is a little mama to Cooper. She takes up for him if anyone treats him wrong. Even if Mommy or Daddy has to give him a spanking. I think she will be very protective of him. She is such a good eater. She loves fruit and veggies, chicken, noodles, pizza, and she will try anything at least once. Her favorite toys are little things and sets of things. The Littlest Pet Shop animals and miniture princesses are the best! She still enjoys watching movies. She can quote most of them. She takes cheer class once a week which concentrates on tumbling. She is actually very good at it and it is great excersise for her. She loves to excersise!! She can be somewhat dramatic at times and can be very emotional. I think she will be a very passionate person that is for sure! We think she is beautiful and the most perfect daughter anyone could have. We are so proud of her and life is so great with her in it.
Cooper - Oh my, what joy he brings to everyone around him. He loves to open his arms wide and will give you the biggest hugs and sweet kisses. He has finally learned to kiss the right way, ha! He loves Bible class and loves to sing songs. Especially there once was a little boy David. That is his favorite! He now knows he should pray before every meal. He will bow his little head and close his hands together, mummer something and yell AMEN! I love it! He is so loving and funny! He is a very laid back child. He loves his Sister. He misses her when she is at preschool even though he loves his time with Mommy all alone. He loves playing with Daddy -ROUGH- but wants Mommy when its time to read, rest, rock, or wants so good loving! He still loves my hip! His favorite phrase right now is "You wanna play?" The way he does his arms are so cute. His favorite toys are trains, cars, animals, and even Sister's toys. He really likes to play. He is starting to TRY and sing ABCs with us. He will point to letters and randomly say letters. Most of the time it is not correct but still, he is trying! He can count to three. He is finally enjoying being read to. He used to would only sit still long enough for about 2 or 3 pages. Now he will sit with you, cuddle and listen to the whole book. He picks books out and brings them to you and says, "Read, read." How can you ever say no? I can't! He loves shoes! He always wants them on and doesn't want to take them off. He even takes naps in them! His eczema is very bad at times which causes a lot of sleepless nights. Now that LG is starting to grow out of it finally we pray that Cooper will soon as well. He is such a big boy - fills like lead! He is a great eater most of the time. He eats best at home. He likes veggies more than fruit, likes chicken, loves pizza, and noodles, too. He eats the least at breakfast. Oh but boy does that boy love his milk!! I love having a son and he makes me so happy. He is so loving to everyone we know but I know at the end of the day Mommy is the one, ha! It is such a special bond between a son and mommy. I am so crazy about both of my kids, it's beyond explaination. Since I became a parent I knew what it meant to love someone so much it actually hurts. I am sure there is so much more both of them are doing that I should update on and as I think about those things I will come back to add more. This is a good start (:
1 Comment:
-
- Brooke Pate said...
September 18, 2011 at 10:57 PMYou should be very proud of your little darlings! They are very sweet, good natured children. I love them both so much! They both have humongous hearts just like their Mommy and Daddy! Love y'all!
