Friday, June 29, 2007
Posted by
The James Family
at
6:39 PM
Lily Grace with her Teddy Bear Cuddles Mommy and Daddy made at Wacky Bear in Gatlinburg for her. "We have matching outfits!"
We went outside to play with Hogan but he was soaked! It finally rained, yea! We weren't able to get too close or take many pictures with him because he kept wanting to jump on us and get us wet, yucky. There will be many more times to play with our big pup. We are looking foward to a fun weekend! Grandmother and Pop here we come!!!
1 Comment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She is so pretty! I want to meet her sometime. I am so happy for you and Marty! Blake and I got a puppy for now. We thought we would practice a few years on her. :)
Kaci
p.s. You look so good. I hope I can get back skinny after I have a baby, as quickly as you!