Thursday, June 28, 2007
I forgot to let everyone know about Lily G's doctor's appointment she had Monday. She is a healthy baby girl and everything was great! She weighed 10 lbs & 9 ozs. And she was 23 1/4 inches long. She is getting so big! She had her first shot. I think that I cried more than she did! It was awful. I don't know how I will survive the next doctor's visit, she is getting 5 shots!!!! We are excited that we can get out and go places now since she is a well baby.
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
June 29, 2007 at 10:21 AMPeyton - this is Adam Tate..you need to start checking your email more!!!! i have been trying to get a hold of you for months to see how you were. The little girl is precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
