Tuesday, April 21, 2009
We experienced a first this morning! At about 5:25 am, Marty was about to leave for work and I was laying in the bed when all of a sudden the bed started shaking along with the whole house! We kinda joked about it being an earthquake and guess what? It was!! It was a 3.8 on the Richter scale! It was very weird though. Actually, Daddy said it was not my first earthquake because there was a pretty big one in Berry when I was a baby but this one I will remember. Also there was another one close to Brent in February but we did not feel that one. Very interesting there has been two in the past few months here! Hope you all have a great day!
1 Comment:
-
- Hollyhand House said...
April 24, 2009 at 3:54 PMJust glad you are ok!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
