Thursday, April 9, 2009
These ultrasound pictures are from the first doctor's appointment on March 10th. I did go back to the doctor for my 12 week check-up on Tuesday afternoon. Everything seems to be going great. The heart rate was 170. I go back in four more weeks. I thought I would be able to find out the sex of the baby then but he thinks it is still a little too early. So that means I will have to wait until 20 weeks!!! But he said if I reminded him next appointment, he would let me come back two weeks early (18 weeks pregnant) for an ultrasound. I think I might just do that!!! I am very anxious to find out! I was really thinking I was having a girl but then the other night I was talking to a friend of mine and she asked me if I was craving salsa and fruit? I said that was all I have been eating! She said she did too when she was pregnant and she had a boy. So I really don't know anymore!! I do know, this pregnancy is a lot like the one with Lily Grace. I am sick, sick, sick ALL THE TIME!!!!
1 Comment:
-
- Courtney Long said...
April 9, 2009 at 8:57 PMhope you feel better soon! take care of yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
