Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to Mommy!

Saturday, May 29th, was my 26th birthday. It was the best yet! Every year gets better and better with my sweet little family. Marty surprised me with a yummy birthday cake. I don't know how he got the cake and gifts up to Berry without me seeing them. He's good! I love this picture because it looks like both kids are helping me blow the candle out. I didn't have anything to wish for though because how could life get any more perfect. I have a wonderful family that loves me, the best husband, two beautiful children, good health, a roof over my head, food to fill my belly, the best of friends, and so much more. God has truly blessed me!

That evening went on a date to Birmingham. We ate at Carrabba's. So GOOD!!! It was only the second time we have been alone since Cooper was born. It was so nice and very quiet. Not just because the kids weren't with us but because I didn't have a voice!! I had been sick and completely lost my voice. The quietest date ever!!! But I had the best company :)
I love you babe! Thank you for everything and loving me so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment