Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bath Time

Monday night, Lily Grace took her first bath with Mommy. I guess we are just adding to the attachment issues. She seems to really enjoy it and we take care of two things at once. The nights are so busy now trying to get everything done before bedtime so this seems to help us out some. The bath seat is really great, too! Oh and she loves her ducky's!! She even plays with them outside of the bath. They may be her favorite toys right now.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Cute updates. I was so glad to see the updates when I clicked on today. I know how busy it is right now but.....I was getting worried about ya'll! Now I know it was because you HAVE been so busy and nobody is sick.
    Amanda said...
    Bathtime together IS so much fun. Enjoy it while she is still small enough. Worry about attachment issues later!

Post a Comment