Saturday, December 29, 2007

Day after Christmas Shopping & Movie

On the 26th, we met Grandmommy and MawMaw for a little shopping, lunch at Red Lobster and a movie. Yes, we took Lily Grace to her first movie. And we had to pick the longest movie ever!! It was 2 hours and 6 minutes long! She slept for about 45 minutes and watched the rest of it. I was really worried about taking her but she did very good. It was a fun first for us!

Lily Grace has learned to stick her tongue out and she does the funniest thing with it! I can't explain it but you have to see it!

Lily Grace loves Mommy's jewelry!!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Lawson JUST started doing a tongue thing too! They're like peas in a pod! I love the pictures of them together before Xmas! Thanks so much for getting these pictures! :)

Post a Comment