Saturday, December 8, 2007
Thursday night, the girls on Mother's side of the family attended a wonderful Christmas dinner at the Berry Civic Center given by Berry Baptist Church. Each group decorates a table for the dinner. Maw Maw and Mother decorated our table and it was beautiful. I loved walking around and looking at all the tables. We all had the best time. The food was so yummy and the speaker and music was delightful. I love Christmas time!!
All the Girls at our table. Starting from the left: Angie, Maw Maw, Grandmommy, 'Aunt' KK, Mommy, Mrs. Kathy, Mary Katherine (Beth in her belly), and Aunt Shelia. Don't you just love all the Christmas attire?
Grandmommy and Mommy
Mommy with 'Aunt' KK
Our beautiful table
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
December 24, 2007 at 3:29 PMThis night was so much fun! I can't wait til next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
