Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another Visit with Coleman

Tonight, I went to meet Marty for dinner and church in Tuscaloosa and left Lily Grace with Grandmommy and Pop so they could spend some time with her and take her to their church. She does so much better if I am not around so I thought it would be good for them and then Marty and I could get some alone time. It was nice to go out to eat together but I am so used to feeding her and eating my food so quickly, I was finished eating in a few minutes! I had to sit there and wait on Marty to finish for about 10 to 15 more minutes! It was so weird not having her with us at church and I missed her terribly! I don't know when I will be able to spend the night away from her because it hurts me too bad just being away for a few hours. I don't know which one of us is more attached!! Anyway, since I didn't get to hold Coleman James yesterday, I just had to stop by again to hold him!! He is so precious and they are all doing great. Coleman may have a heart murmur, so say a little pray for him. They should get the results soon and they will come home Thursday morning if everything looks good. Today, he still looks like Meg but he also looks a lot like Meg's daddy! I just couldn't get over it and even Marty couldn't believe it. I can't wait to see him and hold him again!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment