Wednesday, April 2, 2008
This was last Friday afternoon. It finally warmed up outside and we got to play with Hogan and Daddy. I have more pictures to upload from the weekend but I will have to do it later.
Aren't their little feet just too cute!
I think this is the first time she has walked in grass barefoot. I am always afraid of stickers! She did like the way it felt though!
Then she falls! We still haven't got the walking by herself perfected yet! She is starting to get braver and braver everyday though!
Sweet kisses from Hogan
I love Daddy!! (Sorry about the power lines. Should have cropped them out!)
Marty was throwing her in the air and she was scared to death!! Look at the look on her face! Marty is really tall so just think how high up she was!
2 Comments:
-
- Anonymous said...
April 2, 2008 at 12:38 PMPeyton--you would be scared too if you were being thrown "above the power lines"--now, that's a little to high for Marty to be playing around with Lily Grace! HA! :) Love the picture of their feet!- The Cannons said...
April 2, 2008 at 2:35 PMI always knew he was too good to be true!HA I can't believe he would do that to my sweet LG!HA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
