Thursday, April 24, 2008

James Creation

Mrs. Robin Clements gave this little T-shirt to Lily Grace and it is too cute!
I wish you could see it better in the picture but it says:
James Creation
Size Small
100% Joy
Made in Heaven
Then it says a few more cute things about handle with care. It is so sweet and I want to thank you Mrs. Robin for the cutest tee ever!!

Standing by herself here. She walked about 3 or 4 yards by herself Monday but then hasn't walked by herself too much since. She just doesn't want to let go. She is walking all over the house and getting into everything but still one finger has to be touching something!

Pushing the shopping cart. Look at that big smile! I think she will love shopping!!!
My sweet baby girl :)

2 Comments:

  1. The Dunk Family said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Kim Lawson said...
    Mrs. Robin Clements gave Emma one of those shirts, too. I loved, loved, loved it! Abby wore it also. I have it put away to keep forever!

Post a Comment