Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fun with the Mill's

Friday night we went to the Mill's home to watch the Bama game and to hang out with some friends. It was a lot of fun, as always with them! We were happy Randy and Mandy joined us, too! Lily Grace loves spending time with Ty. He is a good bit older than her but she adores him. He is the cutest little boy. And she does everything he does! He got a Wii for Christmas- SO MUCH FUN!!! I really want one now! I wish I would have took pictures on the characters he created for us. Lily Grace's was precious! Thank y'all for inviting us! We love y'all!
Every little think Ty did, she did it, too.


She thought the Wii was neat, too. Ty would say, "Could you move please."
Playing with Mr. Randy and Mrs. Mandy
Me and Heather
Cowgirl

I was pretty good at bowling but horrible at tennis. It was really hard and I was even sore the next morning! HA!
How sweet!
Morgan had some friends over and Lily Grace decided it was girl time and went to sit with them in her room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment