Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

New Year's Day we went to Cullman to spend the afternoon with the James family. Brandi cooked all the New Year traditional food. It was a delicious dinner. Thank you for inviting us! I think it is so great to get the kids together as much as possible! A wonderful way to start the new year off. I hope you all had a blessed first day of the year!

Braiden got the ride and bounce pony that is interactive with the television. Lily Grace really like riding it.

Awwww!





It took her a while to learn how to bounce up and down. She finally got it!!

Marty and I had a great time playing with Madi and Brennon's new games. Madi got a playstation and we danced a lot on the dance mat game. And Brennon got an XBox 360. Marty got to play football games with him. Thank you all for a great time! Love y'all tons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment