Monday, March 30, 2009

James Baby #2 On the Way!

Back on February 9th, I went into the doctor for just a check up because I had been very tired. After getting blood work done and a pregnancy test just in case, the doctor announced to me I was pregnant! I really did not think I was pregnant so I was a little shocked but very excited! Since it was so close to Valentine's day, I decided to wrap the test up and take it home to Marty. He was really shocked! But she was overwhelmed with joy! Lily Grace still doesn't understand exactly what is going on but she does point to my belly when we ask her where the new baby is. Hopefully she will adjust well the new addition. I have attached some more pictures of every one's reaction to the news. I am due October 20th even though I am measuring about a week early. Pray for our family and the new changes on the way! And please pray for the baby's health! Love to you all!

The early Valentine's gift

And what was on the inside!
Daddy's reaction :)
And Lily Grace's reaction to the news, HA!

Grandmommy was SUPER excited of course! She can't wait to hold all three grand kids in her lap on Sunday afternoons!

It took Pop just a minute to figure it out but he was very excited once he did!
Lily Grace practicing being a Big Sister.
And Maw Maw's reaction, the 7th great-grandchild is on the way!
And we were planning on going to Grandmama and Granddaddy's house to surprise them with Lily Grace's shirt, but when we called to ask if we could come down, Grandmama guessed the news!!! So we didn't get to do that but they are very excited, too!

3 Comments:

  1. courtney said...
    congratulations, peyton! so glad you were able to move the blog to another site. love all the pictures sharing the 'news.'

    also glad to hear LG hasn't had more seizures. lawson had a high fever last week in the middle of the night (104.4) and it was really scary.

    hope you're feeling ok. take care!
    Miranda said...
    Congrats!! I hope you feel better soon! Also thanks for the stat tracker info it has been interesting.
    Kim Lawson said...
    I love, love, love LG's expression in the pic with her big sister shirt! Congrats James family!

Post a Comment