Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Disney on Ice

Saturday, Grandmommy took Lily Grace and me to Disney on Ice. It was amazing!!!! I don't think I have ever seen LG that excited about something. It was a two hour show and she never took her eyes off of the show. We had front row seats right beside the ice! We could literally reach out and touch the characters going by. It was great! I joked about feeling the ice hit us when they went by but we really did!! I remember going so many years with my Mother growing up and it was always so much fun. And I have always looked forward to sharing that with my daughter one day and now I have. It was so wonderful watching the show with her. I actually teared up a few times watching her excitement. I can't wait to go back next year with her!

When we got there, the castle was already up and Lily Grace kept saying, "I want to go in the castle!!!"
We had so much fun with Grandmommy! It was such a special gift!

LG LOVES popcorn! In this picture you will see a large popcorn full to the top. You will see how much was eaten in a few pictures.
Mommy and LG (and the horse) Grandmommy got her Cinderella's horse and she loves it. It has been the number one toy these past few days.
My Big Girl - I can't believe how much she has grown.
I have lots and lots (over 200) of pictures from the show but I was taking them so fast, they didn't all turn out so great. I am going to post some from only a few of the acts we saw. They were all so good, I wish I had them all on video! Lily Grace knew every act that come out. If you didn't know, LG loves movies. Her Daddy gets her a few new movies every week so she has just about every Disney movie made. She knows all their names and all about them. So she really enjoyed it.
The genies were really neat
He looked and waved straight at LG, and she thought this was so cool.
Finding Nemo - Dori was so funny
Beauty and the Beast - LG kept saying, "It's Chip!!"
The soldiers from Toy Story were probably the best costumes in the show. They looked just like toy soldiers!
This was the most beautiful act - It's a Small World
Mickey Mouse up in a Balloon
During intermission

What's coming next?!

Mickey and Minnie had so many different outfits throughout the show.

See how much popcorn is left?! We helped her eat it but I can promise you, she ate most of it!

Mulan was great!

The Lion King was so good!

All the princesses and their princes
Thank you so much Grandmommy for a wonderful time. We love you to the moon and back!

1 Comment:

  1. crystal hollyhand said...
    I remember all of us going to those when we were small! I still love Disney! I cant wait to take Anna Riley to see them!!

Post a Comment