Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Northport Church of Christ Fall Festival

Lily Grace was a Bumble Bee Fairy this year for Halloween. She is really into fairies right now or as she calls them - "fireflies". She loved her crown, wand and wings!








Lily Grace and I had a night out together. We had a blast at the Fall Festival at our church. It was a great night. One of her favorite parts of the Fall Festival was just playing with toy cars. I almost never got her away from them!
I had no idea Bumble Bees were so popular. There were so many bumble bees at the Fall Festival! This is Alaina - too cute!
Alexis was Dorothy of course and she had a live Toto!!
When LG found the ducks it was bad. I couldn't get her away from them. Her sleeves were soaking wet past her elbows!!
Getting her hands painted and then were washed off soon after when we had to go back to the ducks, ha!
This dog was even dressed up as a bumble bee!!
She thought these were pretty neat. "Look at my 'ingers', Mama!" Not sure why she leaves the f off.
Her friend Ty as Elvis.
Enjoying a hay ride together.

1 Comment:

  1. James, Heather, Evan, Emie and Pete said...
    Love these, Peyton! The one looks like she was telling you a secret. Glad you had some fun girl time together. Her outfit was so cute!!

Post a Comment