Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I have bragged and bragged on my daughter how she has never drawn on anything but paper. She has done great with this. Well that all changed on December 21st. While I was feeding Cooper, I put LG in her room with a movie and popcorn. I thought that would keep her busy until I finished. I guess she was not in the mood for a movie and she got into my scrapbooking supplies. She got a black PERMANENT marker and drew all over the wall, window, tv trays, ad doodle pad and back of the recliner in corner of our living room. Oh my goodness, you talking about MAD when I saw it! I CAN NOT believe she would do this! Toothpaste got off the marker on the window and doodle pad but we have not been able to get the rest off. I guess we are going to have to repaint the corner. Then the next day, I was feeding Cooper again and sitting at the table doing some work. She likes to get under the table and play while I work. She will tickle my feet and legs sometimes while she is down there. She she was tickling my feet and I would just laugh and carry on with her. When I got up, I looked down and saw that she was drawing on my socks with another permanent marker!!!!! My socks were covered. Trust me all the markers are put away and hopefully she will not find another! I hope this phase is over!
