Friday, January 8, 2010
Cooper is such a happy baby....(most of the time) He is such a sweetie!
Lily Grace loves to wear things of mine - high heel shoes are her favorite, necklaces, glasses, hats, socks, make-up, just about anything! It was really chilly in the house this day so I had my robe on and of course she had to wear it. I told her she looked like the kids off of Harry Potter :)
I got a treat that night. I got to go out with one of my bestest friends in the world - Becky. We only get to do this two or three times a year and it is so nice when we get together. We ate sushi and watched Old Dogs. It is so funny and clean! I wish they made more movies like that. Love you Becks!
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
