Tuesday, January 12, 2010
December 20th, Marty and I took the kids to see Santa after church. Santa didn't come until 1:00 but we lined up around 12, thank goodness!! The line behind us was soooo long! It wasn't easy waiting so long for Santa. Lily Grace was so anxious and Cooper got really upset once but finally feel asleep. To keep Lily Grace busy, I took her to ride the train and let her write Santa few letters. She was so excited to see Santa and when we asked her what she was going to ask Santa for, she would say "A truck!". (I don't know where that came from.) But as soon as we passed through the gate, LG went hysterical! She flipped out, screaming and crying and would NOT even touch Santa. As you can see in the picture, Marty and I had to take the picture with the kids and LG is trying her best to get as far from Santa as she can by trying to rip off my clothes, ha! It was one of those very awkward family moments. It was crazy!!! And I promise, the picture they took (and we spent money on - ugh) was much worse than this one with my camera. As soon as we left Santa, LG was perfectly fine and Cooper woke up smiling, AHHHHH! But it was very interesting, a great laugh, and a memory we will have forever.
1 Comment:
-
- Kim Lawson said...
January 15, 2010 at 8:10 AMWOW! Look at those beautiful bright eyes Cooper has!
