Tuesday, January 15, 2008
We have been so busy here lately that I completely forgot to update the blog when Lily Grace turned 8 months old! She isn't doing too many new things though. She still is just sitting and not moving anywhere. This does help me out right now but I know that it won't be long before she gets on the move. She is talking so much more now. She was saying Mama some and Baba and Dada a lot more. Now she is saying Mama Mama Mama all the time. The other night she woke up around midnight yelling Mama!!! This is just making the attachment situation a lot worse. She is so attached to me right now. She has to be touching me all the time and can't stand for anyone to take her. When she sees me walk away from her, she screams until I come back. She does great in Sunday school at church and as long as she doesn't hear my voice or see me walk by, she does good at Mom's Day Out. It has all been a little stressful. She has finally gotten her appetite back after the recent stomach virus. She eats so much baby food now and would eat more if we would let her. Oh, but my most favorite thing she does is she is still giving those big wet kisses. I love every one of them! I think it is the sweetest thing ever! And her cute giggle gets cuter everyday. Well, as I said before, not much new. She is still our sweet little girl and we love her more and more everyday. I never knew I could love someone so much!!
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
January 19, 2008 at 8:01 PMyou know how Lawson said "ma-ma" for the first time recently? well, he hasn't said it again ever since then! lily grace needs to give lawson some lessons!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
