Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Today we brought in the New Year great! We spent time together and played all day! Grandmommy, MawMaw, and Aunt Shelia came to Brent for a visit. It was so nice to see them because we miss them so much. We went out for lunch and had a wonderful time being together. After they left, we went to visit Grandmama and Granddaddy. It was so good to see them for a little while and Lily Grace enjoyed herself as they entertained her. She has been "talking" more and more everyday. She "talked" a whole bunch to them. She was really wanting them to know something. It was a fun day, bringing in the new year with some of our favorite people.
We had a very blessed 2007 year and we pray that we have a wonderful 2008. I can't imagine it getting any better but somehow it does everyday. God blessed us with a beautiful, healthy, sweet baby and lots of love, what else could we ask for? We hope you all have a wonderful year and we look forward to spending it with you!! WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

4 Comments:

  1. The Deavours Family said...
    I love the collage! TOO CUTE!!!!
    The Cannons said...
    She is SOOOOO cute. Love ya'll bunches!!
    Anonymous said...
    Of all the Xmas toys Lawson got, I think he'd be happiest if we let him chew on the remote controls and my cellphone!
    Anonymous said...
    How cute! I miss y'all!! I have several little things for Lily Grace now so we have to get together soon!
    -Crystal

Post a Comment