Friday, March 28, 2008
The day finally came that I have been waiting on since Lily Grace was born! Yesterday the weather was perfect, Lily Grace was in a great mood, and we didn't have anything going on. We finally got to go outside, lay on a blanket, play with Hogan and soak up the warm sunshine! We spent a couple of hours outside and had the best time! I love Spring time!! I was hoping to do it again today but it is very cloudy and looks like there may be rain! Maybe we can play outside with Daddy tomorrow! :)
Hogan, why are you way over there??
Lily Grace fussing on Hogan. She has gotten to where she fusses (lots of gibberish) on you and shakes her finger at you. Where did she get this from?
I think she was boring Hogan!Pretty Hogan
Here he comes! He saw she had snacks and he ate them all up!
Lily Grace started getting a little aggravated at him
He finally laid down beside her
Then on top of her!!!!!!!
Where is Lily Grace?!?!?!
Awwww, Hogan giving Lily Grace sugar

I've had numerous crying spells this week. (I'm hoping to get it all out before the wedding.) I love Dan and I thank God every day for giving Krisha someone like him. But, it is so much harder than what I thought it would be to give her up.
I so enjoy looking at Lily Grace's pictures. See ya soon!
Melinda