Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all you wonderful Mothers had a blessed day!
I know mine just keeps getting better every year. This was the third and the best! Because Lily Grace had a bad night, she was in the bed with us. That started the morning of great waking up next to her. She was especially sweet today. She chose a special day to be so loving. I am so fortunate to have her in my life. What a wonderful gift God has given me. And I am so thankful for the other gift in my belly. God is so good to me.
And I hope both of my Mothers and Grandmother had a great one too!
Mother, Mrs. Dexine, and MawMaw~ Thank you all for all you do for us.
I love each of you so much!
Happy Mother's Day to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment