Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Monday I went in for my dreaded sugar test. I passed!! I couldn't believe it! I failed by one point with Lily Grace but this time it was very low. I have been having a lot of problems with my sugar being low but I guess they just worry about it being high. My iron was also low so I am now on iron pills for a little while. Hopefully this will help my energy level a little bit! The doctor measured my tummy and he said I was measuring perfect so I guess we are right on track. I have gained a total of 9 pounds so far. Cooper is moving a lot now. I was thinking he was going to be laid back because he didn't move too much at first but now he can't be still! Hopefully he just can't get comfortable in there and things will change when he arrives, ha! You can actually see him move on the outside now. This always weirds Marty out. The Braxton Hicks are coming on more and more and the back pain is awful!! It probably doesn't help wagging around a 30 pound little girl all the time. Lily Grace is actually talking about her baby brother now but I still wonder how much she really understands. She gave him a kiss tonight before she went to bed. And he kicks her when I hold her. Brotherly and sisterly love already beginning :) I am now 26 weeks pregnant and go back for a check up in 4 weeks. After that we start the check ups every two weeks!! I can't believe how fast the time goes by! We have a lot to do before this little one gets here and the time slipping away quickly!

My blood sugar was a little higher with Tre's pregnancy and I had problems with hypoglycemia with Quinn. How funny is that. Second pregnancy was so different for me.
Know that we are praying for you and baby Cooper. Love you!!!