Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary

The past four years of marriage have been the best four years of my life! I am so fortunate to have Marty in my life. I couldn't imagine life without him. He is the best husband in the world and I don't know what I ever did to deserve him. I thank God everyday for him. We didn't get to go out this year to celebrate but I enjoyed staying in, eating a home cooked meal and watching our wedding video together. It brought back such wonderful memories. I always look forward to watching it every year on this special day.

Marty, thank you for all you do and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. I love you more than the world! Happy 4th Anniversary Love!!


Here are a few of our favorite pictures before we got married. I love looking back on these and remembering those great times we had together. We met on September 27, 2005 on a blind date. It was love at first site for the both of us!
This is the very first picture we took together on October 22, 2005.
This will always be our very favorite!

This is the night Marty told me he loved me for the first time :)
October 30, 2004

Our first Christmas together

One of my most favorite movies and what Marty used....
....to propose to me. What a wonderful surprise and special way to propose!
February 11, 2005


It was beautiful day and I would go back and do it all over again, the exact same way!
July 2, 2005
I love you so much Marty!

1 Comment:

  1. The Cannons said...
    OMG! I can't believe another one has rolled around already. Happy
    Anniversary and we wish you MANY more!!

Post a Comment