Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Saturday was Daddy's 33rd Birthday! We had a great day celebrating it. We took Lily Grace to Wings to meet Grandmommy and Pop for lunch. They offered to take her out for the day so that Marty and I could celebrate his birthday alone! It was the first time we have gone out on a date in a very long time. We were very excited!
They took Lily Grace to watch the new Ice Age movie. A funny story about the movie. I told them that the movie was in 3D and I thought they all were. So all three of them sat in the theater with their glasses on and after a little while of nothing happening, Pop looked around and saw that no one else was wearing the glasses! So, if you want to watch Ice Age in 3D, make sure you go at the right time, ha! Lily Grace loves Ice Age 1 and 2 and she is really into Dinosaurs right now so we thought she might really like this movie. They said she never took her eyes of the screen!! I think I might try to take her back to see it in 3D before school starts back.
Marty and I relaxed that afternoon then went out for dinner at Depalmas and watched Transformers 2. It was so nice to spend some time together because we know here in a few weeks that time won't come very often once two kids are around :) Thank you Grandmommy and Pop giving us that time!! And Happy Birthday Marty!! We love you so much and hope you had a wonderful Birthday!
