Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Last Thursday was an action packed day! First, Lily Grace and I got up and headed to Tuscaloosa for a free movie that morning. I really wish I would have known about this during the month of June because we missed 4 weeks of free movies! It is so great they are doing! Lily Grace really enjoyed it. We had already seen the movie before (since they are older movies) but it is great to see it on the big screen! We are looking forward to the next three weeks to see some more movies! After the movie we went to Northport Diner to eat lunch together. Lily Grace and I love some vegetables and this is the best place to get some in T-town. After lunch we headed to Berry. Our first stop was Maw Maw and Granddaddy's house. She played a lot with Granddaddy and talked their ears off! They really enjoyed the visit from her. Then we went over to Uncle Kenneth and Aunt Shelia's house to see Ben and Beth. They were down for a visit too. Lily Grace has not had the chance to be around them much but they had a blast playing together. After that we went to Grandmommy and Pop's house to visit. Then to Dan and Krisha's house for a baby clothing party. I got a cute matching set for Lily Grace and Cooper next spring. They should make good portraits! Lily Grace loved seeing the twins. I regret I don't have pictures from there. Danni Kate was there, too. Lily Grace kept going around kissing all the babies' heads. It was too sweet. Finally, we headed to Fayette for dinner with Grandmommy and Tucker. Whew! It was busy and Lily Grace was so sweet all day without a nap!!! We slept hard that night!!
...then running to the living room collapsing on the floor laughing so hard! They made us all tired just watching them!