Wednesday, August 26, 2009
On August 12th, I had a check up for Cooper and everything looked great! His heart rate was 148 and I am measuring perfect. Now we are going every two weeks for checkups!
Monday afternoon we went to the doctor for the next checkup. I was 32 weeks pregnant and we got to have the 4D ultrasound. I got 43 pictures of our little man!! Way too many to put on here, so I am posting a few of our favorites. They didn't turn out great because he was hiding behind the placenta and the umbilical cord was floating around in front of his face, but we still got a little glimpse of him. It is so amazing what they can do now!
Lily Grace went with Marty and me to see her little brother. She kept saying things like "See his nose", "He's crying", "He's sleeping", "Ewww, gross". Then the nurse would take the picture back to the original ultrasound pictures and when she would bring it back to these pictures LG would say, "Ewww, gross again". It was too funny and she had the nurse cracking up. Remember the video we were seeing was not in black and white but in a brown color and you could see him moving all around. I guess she thought that was gross looking, Ha!
He weighed 4 lbs 15 oz. already! He is very healthy right now. He should have weighed 3.75 lbs, so his weight put him in the 88.4 percentile! His heart rate was 146. His head is down and ready! And he is very low. So with all that said, that is why I have been having so much pressure. I got a new and bigger support belt to wear that is helping me some with that pressure. I can't believe he is due in less than 8 weeks now! It will be here before we know it! We go back again in two weeks. We do that two more times and then it is checkups every week. Wow, does the time fly by!
Okay, enough updates! Here are the pictures!
Monday afternoon we went to the doctor for the next checkup. I was 32 weeks pregnant and we got to have the 4D ultrasound. I got 43 pictures of our little man!! Way too many to put on here, so I am posting a few of our favorites. They didn't turn out great because he was hiding behind the placenta and the umbilical cord was floating around in front of his face, but we still got a little glimpse of him. It is so amazing what they can do now!
Lily Grace went with Marty and me to see her little brother. She kept saying things like "See his nose", "He's crying", "He's sleeping", "Ewww, gross". Then the nurse would take the picture back to the original ultrasound pictures and when she would bring it back to these pictures LG would say, "Ewww, gross again". It was too funny and she had the nurse cracking up. Remember the video we were seeing was not in black and white but in a brown color and you could see him moving all around. I guess she thought that was gross looking, Ha!
He weighed 4 lbs 15 oz. already! He is very healthy right now. He should have weighed 3.75 lbs, so his weight put him in the 88.4 percentile! His heart rate was 146. His head is down and ready! And he is very low. So with all that said, that is why I have been having so much pressure. I got a new and bigger support belt to wear that is helping me some with that pressure. I can't believe he is due in less than 8 weeks now! It will be here before we know it! We go back again in two weeks. We do that two more times and then it is checkups every week. Wow, does the time fly by!
Okay, enough updates! Here are the pictures!
When we scanned them in, they weren't as clear but you can see it pretty good. The nurse kept saying how beautiful and full his lips were. (That is the placenta in front of his face if you are wondering)
2 Comments:
-
- The Cannons said...
August 27, 2009 at 9:28 AMSo sweet!!- Kim Lawson said...
August 29, 2009 at 12:51 PMGosh! I can't believe how close you are!! Little Cooper will be here soon! Adorable pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
