Monday, August 10, 2009

This Past Weekend

This past week Pop called out of the blue and said, "I miss Lily Grace so much and I am off Friday so I was wondering if I could come get her and she spend the night with us?" Wow! So Pop came and picked her up around lunch time and she hopped in the truck and said, "Bye Mama, Love you!" She was ready to go! Marty and I went up there Saturday afternoon because Pop cooked out for us. She had a great time with, as she always does! Here are some pictures from after we got there.



Lily Grace said, "Ooo, pine cone!" Then she picked it up.....
...and ate it!!!! What was she thinking!!
The past few months she has really been into hiding. Luckily right now she is not so good at it and easy to find!


Helping Uncle Skyler water the plants.

This is what happens when you help Uncle Skyler water plants! You end up soaking wet!
She thought this was so funny!

Sunday morning eating breakfast. Look at that hair! How cute!
Ever since I was able to eat table food my Mother has cooked pancakes for breakfast every Sunday morning. It is a tradition in our family and I can't even think of a Sunday she has ever missed. We all think they are the best pancakes in the world. Lily Grace loves them too! No one can make them like Grandmommy!
Stuffing her mouth full!

1 Comment:

  1. James, Heather, Evan, Emie and Pete said...
    How special!! I love family traditions. Your nephews hair is too cute!! Were you able to cash that check or do I need to send another? Hope all is well!

Post a Comment