Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Yes, that is right. The first day of school was on Monday, August 10th and the last day was on Wednesday, August 11th. So I am now officially a full time stay at home Mommy!! I was so sad to see the MDO program get shut down for this year. With the economy the way it is right now, we just couldn't keep it running. They would like me to come back next year and reopen it. We will see when that time comes! I will miss it greatly and I know Lily Grace really will as well. She will especially miss all her little friends. I feel this may be a blessing for us with little man coming though! And definitely with all the sickness that is coming and is already here! It had me really worried about bringing a newborn into this world. I am very excited about staying home with my two babies everyday though. Lily Grace and I have really been enjoying each other. We have our morning "lessons", read books, watch her favorite shows, and play, play, play together! (Of course house work and Do It Cute work is in there, too.) It is great to have this opportunity to be home because they grow so fast. I am enjoying it while it lasts!
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
