Monday, August 10, 2009

First Day Back to School

Today was our first day back to school, MDO. Lily Grace woke up very early this morning, excited and ready to go! She named all her friends from last year she was ready to see. I missed her all day and had to go peek through the window of her classroom door many times. I wish I would have taken more pictures but being the first day, it was very crazy for me! It is good to be back but we sure did have a wonderful summer that I hate has ended. Wow, it flew by so fast. We will still continue to only go on Mondays and Wednesdays this year.
Lily Grace was so proud of her new backpack and her tennis shoes! She showed all her friends and her teacher.
I appliqued her this little shirt to wear her first day back. It is a little school house :)

1 Comment:

  1. The Cannons said...
    Love all the updates. So glad to see Skyler is finally wearing flip flops w/ shorts and not his boots.HA! LG looks too cute w/her backpack.Growing up way too fast and even faster when Cooper get here!!

Post a Comment