Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Looks like we will have an October baby after all. I went for my check up this afternoon and left sort of disappointed. I was still 3 cm dilated so the doctor said the same thing, "See you next week, if not before!" Actually the first thing he said when he walked in my room was he was very surprised to see me because he honestly thought I would have already had him by now. (I thought so too with the amount of pressure I have been experiencing!) So my next appointment is next Thursday and we will see if anything has progressed then. Basically Cooper is just sitting in there fattening up. Which is fine with me! I love a fat baby, ha! We did go ahead and schedule a date to induce on October 14th. So we will definitely have Cooper by two weeks no matter what! I am not crazy about induction, but it is only 6 days early and there is a huge possibility Cooper will come before that date. We did this with Lily Grace as well. We set the date for one week early and she ended up coming on her own that morning. I pray something like that happens with Cooper, too because it makes me feel better knowing it was definitely time for him to come. I will continue to keep you updated and thank you all for thinking and praying for us. We love you all!
2 Comments:
-
- Kim Lawson said...
October 2, 2009 at 12:35 PMThinking of you and Cooper!- Miranda said...
October 3, 2009 at 5:24 PMKeeping you all in my thoughts and prayers for a healthy boy and a happy birthday to him!!!
