Friday, September 11, 2009

Lily Grace's Weekend

Last weekend Marty and I took a little trip to the beach so Lily Grace spent the weekend in Berry. They didn't take many pictures but here are a few. She seemed to have had a great time. There is plenty going on at Grandmommy and Pop's to keep her entertained. They said her and Tucker had a blast together. I know I missed her a lot more than she missed me. I talked to her a couple of times everyday and she sounded so grown up on the phone. I can't get over how big she is getting. Thank you all up there in Berry for letting Lily Grace stay with you for a few days! We love you all!

Happy Anniversary Maw Maw and Granddaddy!
Friday night they went out for dinner to celebrate.
They said Lily Grace and Tucker were the best kids and had so much fun. But these pictures are so funny to me because neither one of them looked like they were having a great time. Guess they couldn't get them to smile for the picture :)

We all know how much Lily Grace loves animals. This is one animal that loves her, too. Hazel seems to be just as crazy about Lily Grace as she is about the cat!
What an outfit! Grandmommy got her these princess high heels and it is hilarious watching her try to walk in them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment