Sunday, September 13, 2009
Today was Cooper's baby shower in Berry. Holley was so sweet to have the shower at her home. All the hostesses were so wonderful to help and give us a beautiful shower. Thank you all so much! We got some many great things for our little man that will be here very soon.
I can't believe I forgot my camera charger! So I only had these very few pictures from the shower because my camera went dead at the beginning gift opening time! Usually I have two backup cameras and I forgot those, too! There were others at the shower that took pictures so I hope they share with me :)
I can't believe I forgot my camera charger! So I only had these very few pictures from the shower because my camera went dead at the beginning gift opening time! Usually I have two backup cameras and I forgot those, too! There were others at the shower that took pictures so I hope they share with me :)
I told Lily Grace this was a party for Cooper and he needed her to open his gifts. She was excited about that.
Look at those cute little socks!
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lily Grace and Madelyn.