Saturday, September 26, 2009
This past Tuesday I went to the doctor for my 36 week checkup. I was hoping the doctor would tell me something interesting but I figured he would just say "see you next week". Well I was surprised when he made a funny face and said "Uh, Cooper's head is right there and you are already 3 cm dilated! This is amazing because this rarely happens at 36 weeks." Then he said, "I will see you next week at your next appointment if not before. It possibly could be any day now." I knew something was going on with the amount of pressure I have been having. But you never know, Cooper may hold on for a few more weeks. I have heard of lots of women staying at 3 and 4 cm dilated for weeks. So, I guess we will see when I go back for my next checkup on Wednesday. Unless of course he comes earlier :) But we are packed and ready! I had not done hardly anything to prepare for the arrival of our new baby but when I got this news - trust me, we were pretty much all ready the next day! Now we are patiently waiting for our little man. Please pray for a safe delivery and healthy baby. I will keep you all updated when I get the next report. Love you to all!
3 Comments:
-
- the davis' blog said...
September 26, 2009 at 10:14 PMThis comment has been removed by the author.- James, Heather, Evan, Emie and Pete said...
September 29, 2009 at 12:42 PMOh my goodness! He will be here before you know it! Keep the posts coming and we will keep the prayers flowing!! Praying for a safe delivery and rest for you!!- courtney long said...
September 30, 2009 at 9:49 AMwow - good luck, peyton! so sorry my comments have been fewer; i honestly forget to click over to my favorites to look at your blog! still thinking about you though!
