Sunday, May 23, 2010
Oh my, if only Grandmama Sally could have known LG and LG could have known her. Grandmama would have be crazy over her. It is so funny though because even though LG never got the chance to meet her, she reminds us so much of her in many different ways. But then again, most people say I remind them of Grandmama.
I miss her everyday since she left this world and I can't wait to see her again one day in Heaven with our Lord. I know she is in a much better place than us and I can't wait to be there with her when it is time. This is a hard time though with it being Mother's day, Homecoming at our church - the church she loved so much, the week Pop passed away, and Grandmama's birthday. So we felt it was a good time to place flowers on her grave. LG didn't understand of course but one day I look forward to telling her all about her great Grandmother and what a wonderful woman she was. I know I am a better person just knowing her for twenty years of my life. Not just her but my Pop as well. What two wonderful, christian people that I will continue to look up to, miss and love forever.
