Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Lily Grace can really crack me up sometimes. I wish I would have wrote down all the funny things she has said in the past because we would have a big funny book! Maybe I can start posting them on here when I remember what they are and if I have time!!
Today she was watching Nick Jr. and I walked through the room and she was pushing buttons on the remote and had a frown on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I want to turn those ABC's off the tv. I don't like those on there cause I can't see good. Mama turn them off!" I was like, "What are you talking about?" Then she pointed at the television and I realised. You know the tv station logo they sometimes put at the corner of the screen? Yeah, well she doesn't like that on there! HA! Too funny.
