Monday, May 17, 2010

Smiles and Curls

Okay, I just had to do it! When I was little, I wore these rollers in my hair just about every night to bed. I wanted to try it on LG and if she didn't want to do it, no big deal! But she was super excited about it. She was thrilled to wear them. She slept all night in them and they didn't cause one bit of problem. They ended up curling her hair pretty good. She doesn't have near the amount of curl my hair did though - thank goodness!!! I have been curling her hair with a curling iron before we went places the past few weeks but the curls would not stay in very long. So we tried this and it did beautifully!

Look at all the sweet smiles! How can you not smile while looking at these??









0 Comments:

Post a Comment