I have made the kids their first Lapbook and I am super excited about it! By joining Pinterest I have found so many great ideas and one link I found was http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.com . This site is amazing!! If you plan to homeschool your child, this will be an awesome resource! There are great toddler and preschool packets - ALL FREE!!! She also sends you to other great websites with even more FREE printables! http://www.christianpreschoolprintables.com/ is where I got a lot of these printables from. For the Bible Lapbook this link helps you make it all from scratch to finish and sends you where you need to go and print everything: http://www.lapbooklessons.com/BibleLapbook.html
It takes a lot of time in making this but I think it is so worth it. I can't wait to make more Lapbooks. They have printables for princesses, trains, dinos, animals, cars, just about anything you can think of. The kids, especially LG thought this Lapbook was awesome! It is so compact that they will be able to take it to church as well. Here are all the parts and how I made it :-)
The Cover: (You could of course decorate it more or even let your child decorate it. And this is one file folder.)
The Inside:

On the bottom left corner I have put a pocket with Bible Bookmarks for the Old Testament. As I read a story from the Bible to the kids, they will put a sticker beside the name of the story to show what they have read. We have already read the Bible through once as a family and now we are starting over and the kids will be able to record it.

The bottom right corner is the same thing but for the New Testament.

I have also laminated these two bookmarks. They are front and back. One bookmark has the list of all the books from the Old Testament and the other has the books from the New Testament.

The back of the bookmarks. Laminating the bookmarks will help them to last longer!

Of the middle section, at the bottom is a pocket with the numbers 1 - 66. There are 66 books of the Bible and the kids can practice counting all the way to 66! Inside the pocket are all the books of the Bible on laminated flashcards!

Each flashcard has a picture on it. My kids may not be able to read yet but by seeing the picture it helps them remember what the book is and then by seeing the word each time, eventually they will be able to read it. I laminated the cards back and front and then punched a hole in each card. Then I bound it together with a pipe cleaner. The websites also give you links to different ways you can sing the books of the bible! Lily Grace is starting Lads to Leader & Leaderettes this year. She will be naming all the books of the bible in April at the LTL&L Convention! I hope this will help her practice.

On the top right corner of the middle section I put a pocket and then folded the top flap down to make a matchbook.

Inside the matchbook/pocket are sequence cards. The kids will be able to color them. There are 12 pictures from well known stories of the bible and the kids put them in order.

Here are the type pockets I bought. There are 35 pockets in a pack for $4.99 at the Learning Experience Store. There are tons of colors and designs to choose from. You can of course make your own!

On the top left corner of the middle section are two cards pinned to the folder with a brad. The first one is the song The B - I - B - L - E and the second one is a bible verse.
On the top left corner of the Lapbook is the Old Testament storybook. It is a small coloring book with stories from the OT.

On the top right corner of the Lapbook is the same thing but with the New Testament.

I made an large pocket for the back of the Lapbook to put larger things in.
These are some of the things I printed to put in the large back pocket. There are worksheets, coloring cards to tell stories from the bible, and sequence cards with Psalms 23 - pictures on one side, wording on the other. I laminated all this. For the worksheets the kids can use dry erase markers and use the worksheets over and over again. I also printed lots more small storybooks to carry in this pocket.
Here is how it all looks! Also, for the lapbook I used a colored file folder. You can get these anywhere that carries office supplies. I got a pack of 25 of multicolored folders for about $4 from Walmart.
This was something extra I did. I got these pencil boxes on sale for $.01 from Office Depot yesterday!!! Yes just one penny! I got 10 of them and probably will regret not getting more. You can use these for so many different things. I have already put four boxes to use!

The inside slides out and I have laminated ABC flashcards with bible words on them. The kids can practice stating the letters, reading the words, and mixing them up to put back in order.

One side of the cards have Upper case letters.

On the other side of the cards have the lower case letters.

I am so excited I found these great websites with so many activties for my kids. I cannot wait to do more lapbooks and other projects with the kiddos! So much fun and learning at the same time!!!!