Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lily Grace's First Day to Preschool

Today was Lily Grace's first day to Preschool. I can't believe she is old enough for this! Wow, how time really flies! She will be attending every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings from 8-12 at Pineview Preschool. She was very excited this morning when I woke her up. She ate all her breakfast of biscuit and bacon. She was a little nervous and could not stop talking! Marty said she is just like me because I do the same thing :) She was just too precious. I cried a lot last night and this morning there were some tears shed but I never would let LG see that. (Even Daddy had a few tears.) She just means the world to us and it is so hard seeing our baby girl growing up so fast. She will be missed here in the mornings by Mommy and brother but I know she is learning, making new friends, having a blast and most of all GOD is with her! Here are a few pictures before she left this morning.


Lily Grace's Backpack for this year


Mrs. Lackey is her teacher and she said LG is very smart. Yay! I am so proud :) Mrs. Lackey is very sweet and I know we are going to have a great year with her! LG was very tired when I picked her up and thirsty! That is all she talked about how thirsty she was! I know now to take milk with me tomorrow when I pick her up! Once we got home and she drank a whole cup of milk, she started talking. She had lots to tell me. She learned about the letter I and sang songs about Indians. She said they played outside and she had cheese and grapes to eat with apple juice. She made a new friend that was a boy but she could not remember his name. Of course, her best friend Mykah was there and she was happy to see her. She was a little upset about a little boy hitting a girl on the back. And the girl had a hairbow in her hair and she just cried and cried. She said he was moved to yellow. Then she said very dramatic, "I --- stayed --- on ---- green ---- ALL ---- day ---- long!" So happy for that!! I thought that little story was funny. I am sure I will have lots of stories to come over this year. We are looking forward to it!




This was what was sent home in her folder today.








1 Comment:

  1. Amanda McCrory said...
    I'm very impressed by the coloring, she does really well, Glad she had a Great day, She is Beautiful!!

Post a Comment