Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Lily Grace had a great second day to preschool. I was not planning on taking a picture every single morning but as we were walking out the door she asked if I would take a picture of her with Cooper. Of course I had to! :) She was excited and ready to go!
LG was very tired when I picked her up. She was sad she did not get to give Mykah a hug goodbye. So I told her she would see her tomorrow. She said, "WHAT?! Three days a week???" I asked her did she not like preschool? And she said, "Yes, I love it but three days a week is a lot!" Haha! Preschool is probably best for her to get her ready for next year of Kindergarten!! She taught me the Indian song she learned and said she had a lot of fun. This is what was in her folder:
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
