Monday, August 29, 2011
......for the Kids!!!! Mondays are always super busy for moms I think or at least for this Mom!! If you can't get all you need to do done on Mondays then it seems to mess up all plans for the rest of the week. Mondays for my two kids are more laid back and relaxing. I guess they are trying to catch up on their rest from our busy weekends. While doing some work in the kitchen I walked in the living room to find this. I just thought it was so cute I had to take some pics! The reason there are so many is because I was wanting to get a picture of the way I found them - natural. It was so funny though because either one or the other would not stop acting silly.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
