Thursday, October 20, 2011
October 10th we had Cooper's 2nd Birthday Party. It was all about TRAINS!!! Cooper loves trains! Or what he calls "Choo-Choo". He loves the tracks, watching the trains go around and around, the sounds.....really anything about trains. So of course, that is what kind of party we had to have! We had so many of our close family and friends at the party. It was wonderful! We had it in our backyard and it was a beautiful, perfect day for my little man.
Here was his Birthday Invite :-)
The little set up with the trains going around the track and the party favor trains in the middle. And a big, blue C for Cooper in the center!
Cooper's birthday cake! This was all a joint effort. Grandmommy made the cake and iced it. Aunt Kirsten made the icing. I made the cake train and decorated it with candies. It thought it turned out really cute.

I loved the smoke coming from the train :-)
The train party favors...
Personalized Party Cups :-)
Grandmommy got this name train for Cooper and it was perfect to use for the party! He loves to take it apart and put it back together again.
The food table - We had teriyaki chicken, grilled and fried, from the Sawmeal. We had chips, cheese puff, dip, veggies and apples, pretzel logs, and cheeze-its. And Grandmama made her yummy brownies and peanut butter stacks that everyone always loves!
One view of the back yard....
Another view of the backyard.....
I really wanted a train for the kids to ride but we just couldn't make it happen. So I had to improvise! I made my own!! The kids seemed to really enjoy it even if it didn't ride :-) You can see part of it but I also laid down a track with black duck tape.
I put out the crayon table and the kids were able to decorate the train with crayons, markers, and chalk. It was a big hit!
Here is LG, Tucker and Braiden in the train....
I can't believe my sweet, baby boy is 2 now! He is such a joy in my life and boys are so special! I am so lucky to have him!
Some of our friends during the party.....
There is Tuck-Tuck!
The Birthday Boy cheesin' it up while eating cheese puffs :-)
Cousin, Tucker....
Big Sis, Lily Grace....
Cousin, Danni Kate.....
Friend from church, Canyon.....
I have been wanting to make a banner for a long time by using my cricut. It was so much fun to make! And I loved how it turned out. Also, here is the gift table....
Daddy lighting the candles.....
Some of the kids playing in the train. Cooper was the caboose again cheesin' it up!
Here are some pictures of Cooper opening gifts. Maybe next year he will tear into them! This year Mommy still had to open most of them because he would get distracted by each gift he opened up :-)
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
