Thursday, October 20, 2011

Stay Out Bugs!

One day in September, we were playing out on the back porch and left the door open too long. We went inside there were flies in the kitchen! Also, Daddy killed a big spider outside the door earlier that week. So LG decided to make signs to put on the door to keep flies and spiders out! She taped them up all by herself, too. It was too funny.


This Sign meant NO spiders - notice the X over the spider :-)


NO Flies!



This one was not about a bug but she made this sign at the same time and I just love it! This is a picture of me stretching and she hung it up on the fireplace where I can see it every day (she said). She said it was to remind me to stretch every morning because stretching makes you feel good. Ha! And she is right! And I do need reminding most morning :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment