I am not the best at keeping my blog updated but I am going to keep on trying so bare with me.
These are the stories of our little family and each day is just another day in paradise.
We really do have a groovy kind of love :)
Marty and I met on a blind date September 27th, 2004 and it was love at first site! Shortly afterwards we were engaged in February and married on July 2nd, 2005. We live in Brent. We are the proud parents of Lily Grace and Cooper Preston. LG was born on May 8th, 2007 at 12:16 p.m. She weighed 7lbs. 14 ozs. and was 20 inches long. Cooper was born on October 11th, 2009 at 6:10 a.m. He weighed 9 lbs. 4 oz. and was 21 inches long. We have been blessed! About Peyton: My parents are Debbie and Randy Deavours (Grandmommy and Pop), Sister Kirsten, Brother Skyler, Nephew Tucker. My hometown is Berry, Al. I graduated from the University of Alabama in May 2007 with a BS in Elementary Education but as of now I have the best job in the world, a stay at home mommy! I also have a liitle business out of my house where I create and sell personalized gifts and invitations. See my website! About Marty: My parents are Dexine and Preston James (Grandmama and Granddaddy) and Brother Pat. Sister-in-law Brandi, niece Madilyn, and nephews Brennon and Braiden. My hometown is Brent, Al. I graduated from The U of A in 1999 with a BS in MIS with a Minor in CS. Also from Shelton State I have an AS in Business Administration and AS in Drafting Technology. I work as a Computer Office Manager at Scott Davis Timber Company. I really love my job. More about us: We are the luckiest people in the world because we have each other, the sweetest babies, a wonderful and loving family, and great friends. And we love our church family from Northport Church of Christ. We love life or our little paradise we have made together.
Here are a few of Lily Grace's 3 month pictures. I know that she is nearly 5 months old now but we just got them scanned in. We thought she was just beautiful!