Sunday, September 30, 2007

Annual Family Picnic



Daddy's work has a family picnic each year and this year we got to take Lily Grace. He loved carrying her around showing her off to all the men he works with. And she ate up the attention. She was so good. She has always been a great baby but it is amazing how better she seems to get everyday. Even Friday night at the ballgame she was super! She slept through the whole second quarter and would have stayed the entire game but Mommy and Daddy were tired! We left at the beginning of the 4th quarter. I was so happy she finally enjoyed a game! At the picnic she took a nap in my arms, too. She used to try and fight sleep but here lately as soon as I lay her in her sleeping position, she is fast asleep. Later that afternoon Mom and I took her shopping and she was great then too. Wow, we are really lucky to have such a good baby. We won't be so lucky with the next baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment