Saturday, September 8, 2007

Four Months




Today Lily Grace turned 4 months old! The time just keeps flying by us. We decided to try cereal for the first time tonight. We couldn't really tell if she liked it or not. She kept spitting most of it out but maybe she got some down! I think she has to get used to the spoon. It did make a mess so I can't imagine what kind of mess other baby foods will make!


She is still getting bigger each day. She is squealing louder and even more. She loves to "talk" to anyone that will listen. And her favorite thing is grabbing your face. It is the sweetest thing. I am loving it! She is such a darling. She also would rather stand up in your lap than sit down. So we may have an early walker! She is still sleeping through the night, taking naps laying down and being such a good baby. We have been truly blessed! We love her more than the world! It has been a wonderful four months and we look forward to all the months to come!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I was so excited that I got to meet Lily Grace at the ball game. She is a beautiful baby with such a sweet smile and already has an outgoing personality. You have a little sweetie pie! P.S. Thank you for letting me hold her.
    Kim Lawson said...
    Great idea feeding her in the bumbo. Lily Grace can practice sitting and eating!!

Post a Comment